IJICTM – International Journal of ICT and Management
About the Journal
The International Journal of ICT and Management (IJICTM) ISSN No. 2026-6839 is a high quality peer-reviewed journal devoted to the publication of original research papers in ICT and Management and its broad range of applications. Fostering the inclusivity of knowledge, this no-fee platform encouraging research scholars and scientists to publish their original work, this Journal was launched on February 22, 2013.
The IJICTM journal has been revamped in 2021 and is available for paper submissions. The journal shall have two editions in a year – June and December.
International Journal of ICT and Management (IJICTM) will focus on publishing articles describing recent fundamental contributions in the field of Management and Computational Science. Some of the key aspects which scientists and research scholars should consider include:
- Technology and their applications are the essential topics being covered along with scholarly, empirical and theoretical research articles, that have a high impact on the management field as a whole. The journal encourages new ideas or new perspectives on existing research.
- The editorial team of the journal does not discriminate between the research methodology adoped. Qualitative research methodologies are given similar consideration by the editorial and the peer review board as empirical studies rooted in quantitative research methodologies.
- Academic cases (with teaching notes) to further classroom pedagogy or industry case studies are welcome.
- Papers on how to teach certain topics are also welcome. This would encourage sharing best practices among academicians which is one of the objectives which the journal intends to promote.
IJICTM invites original contributions on all topics related to Information Communication and Technology and Management including, but not limited to:
- Data Mining and Data Warehousing
- Signal and Image Processing
- Information Retrieval and Text Mining
- Advanced Numerical Algorithms
- Data Visualization and Virtual Reality
- Web- and Grid-based Computing and Simulation
- Soft Computing
- Virtual Reality and Multimedia
- Computer Graphics
- Architectures and Computation Models, Compiler, Hardware and OS Issues
- Combinatorial and Global Optimization Problems
- Dynamic Systems
- Network Security
- Artificial intelligence
- Database Management
- Software quality issues
- Business strategy & policy
- Organizational behavior
- Human resource management
- Organizational theory
- Research Methods
- Computational Economics
Finally, the journal believes in the inclusivity of knowledge and wisdom. To promote this among the academic and scholarly community, IJICTM has been established as an open access journal. All content is freely available without charge to any user or his/her institution. Users are allowed to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of the articles in this journal without asking prior permission from the publisher or the author.