CALL FOR PAPERS
5th International Conference on
MANAGEMENT, COMMUNICATION AND TECHNOLOGY (ICMCT)
to be held during MAY 11 -12, 2017
About International Conference:
ICMCT - 2017 is a premier forum for presenting new research findings. This conference brings together avid researchers from local and foreign universities.
Contributions are welcome on the theme including focused theoretical, empirical and educational aspects.
Theme: The impact of Internet of Things (IoT) in Communication and Business Environment
Venue: British Council Auditorium, Accra, Ghana
We invite researchers, practitioners, and academics to present their research findings, work in progress, case studies and conceptual advances as per the mentioned Conference theme.
CALL FOR PAPERS
Topics of interest for submission include, but not limited to:
- Big Data Analytics
- Cloud Management
- Internet of Things & Autonomous Vehicles
- Web Mining & Social search
- Wireless Communication and Mobile Computing
- Digital Image Processing
- Virtual Learning & Educational Technology
- Genetic algorithms and applications
· Artificial Intelligence & Robotics
· Management Concepts, Techniques and Tools
· Entrepreneurship & Small and Medium Enterprises
· Innovation and Investment
· Social responsibility
· Public Sector Management
· Economic Policy
· International Economics
· Marketing & Consumer Behavior
· Financial Institutions and Financial Markets
· Statistical Methods for Business Decision-Making
· Quantitative Methods in Economics
· Applications of Internet Technologies in Economics and Management
· Media, Communication and Culture
· Communication Technology and Digital Media
· Integrated Marketing Communications
· Journalism & Mass Communication
· Media and Globalization
· Media Industry Trends and Dynamics
· Political Communication and Media
· Radio, Television, and Entertainment Studies
· Social Media
· Web-based Journalism
Authors are asked to follow a two column 8.5x11 page format similar to the IEEE standard format for paper template and to use Times New Roman font size 12 for the entire text.
Abstract should be not more than 250 words and for multiple authors, please supply all the email addresses.
Authors should submit an 8-page version of their original and unpublished work including 5 keywords in the suggested template either in PDF or Word format.
Kindly send the abstract & full paper to email@example.com for review and approval.
Full Paper Submission with Abstract : April 7, 2017.
Full Paper Acceptance Notification : April 21, 2017.
Author Registration Deadline : April 30, 2017.
Participants from Ghana:
Members from Academia and Industry: Ghc 200.00
Students / Research Scholars / IEEE Members: Ghc 100.00
Participants from other countries: USD 100.00
We look forward to greeting you at our campus in Accra, Ghana.
Welcome to Bluecrest College.