4th International Conference on MANAGEMENT, COMMUNICATION AND TECHNOLOGY (ICMCT) is scheduled on 30th & 31st May 2016.
About International Conference:
IJICTM team is delighted to invite the global scholars for its 4th International Conference on Management, Communication and Technology (ICMCT).
Theme of the Conference: TECHNOLOGY ENTREPRENEURSHIP IN THE DEVELOPING WORLD.
Venue: Academic City College, SMU Accra Campus, Opp. Provident Towers, Ring Road Circle, Accra, Ghana.
We invite researchers, practitioners, and academics to present their research findings, work in progress, case studies and conceptual advances as per the mentioned Conference theme.
- To share knowledge on innovative technology and management.
- To bring together researchers, academics, and industry practitioners to engage in technology and management development issues for developing economies.
- To compare notes on emerging trends in technology and management.
- To promote international cooperation using technology and management as key factors for bridging the developed and developing economies agenda.
- To encourage new researchers to present their work to distinguished audience.
- All accepted abstracts will be included in the Conference Materials pack.
- Innovative papers will be published in a special issue of IJICTM.
- A good opportunity to network with academics and industry experts from different countries.
Call for Papers:
Empirical/Conceptual research papers, workshop and case studies are invited on the following broad areas:
- Information and Communication Technology
- Media & Communication
- Power and Energy
- Health Care and Medicine
- Fashion and Designing
|Submission of Abstract ||: 20th Apr 2016|
|Submission of Paper||: 30th Apr 2016|
|Intimation of Acceptance||: 10th May 2016 |
|Last Date for Registration||: 20th May 2015|
|Conference Date||: 30th & 31st May 2016|
Ghanaian Delegates (Ghc)
Foreign Delegates (USD)
Last Date of Payment
May 20, 2016
We look forward to greet you at our campus in Accra, Ghana. While we feel sure that the conference will thoroughly exercise the brain, we are confident that your visit will also excite the spirit in what is often called – in true African magnification – The educational and sporting “Hub of the Universe!” Welcome to Academic City College, Ghana!