The International Journal of ICT and Management (IJICTM) ISSN No. 2026-6839 is a high quality peer-reviewed journal devoted to the publication of original research papers in ICT and Management and its broad range of applications. A free platform to the new research scholars and scientists to publish their original work of international level, this Journal was launched on February 22, 2013. IJICTM shall have three editions in a year - February, June and October.
IJICTM is an open access journal. All content is freely available without charge to any user or his/her institution. Users are allowed to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of the articles in this journal without asking prior permission from the publisher or the author.
International Journal of ICT and Management (IJICTM) will focus on publishing articles describing recent fundamental contributions in the field of Computational Science. Computer Science and their applications are the essential topics being covered alongwith scholarly, empirical and theoretical research articles, that have a high impact on the management field as a whole. The journal encourages new ideas or new perspectives on existing research.
IJICTM invites original contributions on all topics related to Information Communication and Technology and Management including, but not limited to:
• Data Mining and Data Warehousing
• Signal and Image Processing
• Information Retrieval and Text Mining
• Advanced Numerical Algorithms
• Data Visualization and Virtual Reality
• Web- and Grid-based Computing and Simulation
• Soft Computing
• Virtual Reality and Multimedia
• Computer Graphics
• Architectures and Computation Models, Compiler, Hardware and OS Issues
• Combinatorial and Global Optimization Problems
• Dynamic Systems
• Network Security
• Artificial intelligence
• Database Management
• Software quality issues
• Business strategy & policy
• Organizational behavior
• Human resource management
• Organizational theory
• Research Methods
• Computational Economics
• Biometrics and more...